VOLUNTEER NEEDS AT A GLANCE:
- 10-12 dozen cupcakes (vanilla and chocolate)
- A variety of candies: M&Ms, Hershey's Kisses, Fun Size assortments
- Packs of small water bottles (100)
- Disposable plates and napkins (100)
- Treat bags (100)
WHEN AND WHERE:
- February 13, 2020
- Drop-off donations from 7:30-8:15 AM
- Room 211
WHAT AND WHY?
Hello, Class of 2020 Parents!
Let's show our seniors a little love for Valentine's Day! We're treating our students to cupcakes and a candy bar on February 13 (since school is out on February 14), and we need your help.
We’re asking for donations of cupcakes, candy, small bottles of water, and disposable plates and napkins, and treat bags that students can fill up and take with them. All items should be brought to Room 211 between 7:30-8:15 AM on February 13.
Thank you so much for your help in treating our seniors!
~Senior Parent Sponsors
|| Volunteer Coordinator SEM PTSA