Owl Creek Residents
Before reserving your gym session, please read the following guidelines, read the attached COVID-19 Agreement and answer the questions before submitting your reservation.
The OC Board and management team have been diligently working on a plan to reopen the gym safely. The Owl Creek Gym will be reopening on Tuesday, November 3 to residents via reservation only. No guests nor rentals will be allowed to use/rent the gym at this time. As we did with the pool season, each OC family will be able to reserve a 50-minute gym session via a weekly SignUp Genius link (45 minutes to play and 5 minutes to clean and exit before the next family comes in). Please only reserve two sessions per week.
To ensure the safety and health of Owl Creek Residents, attached are the guidelines for using the gym.
If you want to be on the Gym Session Distribution List to receive the sign-up link, please send your email address to the office. First link will be sent out on Thursday, 10/29, and after that a new link will be sent out every Thursday for the upcoming week. The OC Board and management team will continually monitor gym use and make adjustments as needed.
Monday – Friday from 12-8 p.m.
Saturday from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday from 1-6 p.m.
- LIMIT 2 sessions per week per household.
- Residents in the same household may sign-up to use the gym (non-residents will not be permitted). Walk-ins will be allowed ONLY if no one has signed up for a gym session.
- Sign-up link will be sent weekly to residents interested in using the gym. Please limit sign-up to no more than twice a week.
- Agree to COVID Waiver in sign-up and answer questions.
- List all members of your group (first and last names). Do not just put “Smith”
family. Anyone who is not listed on the reservation will not be admitted.
- Residents will bring their own basketball for the gym session. OC will not be providing basketballs.
- Masks must be worn when entering/leaving the gym, going to restroom and whenever you cannot maintain the social distancing of 6 ft from others not in your household.
- Sports Attendant will take the family’s temperature when they arrive to use the gym. The current protocol permits accepting a temperature of 100.4F or less.
- In the event a family member does not meet the temperature threshold, the family will not be permitted to enter the gym.
- Residents shall review his/her symptoms before arriving to the gym and if they feel ill, please do not come to the gym.
- Families will be required to sign-in and show proper Owl Creek identification (driver's license with OC address or pool id).
- Family members 11 years old or younger must be accompanied by a parent and parent must remain during the entire gym session.
- After each gym session the family using the gym is to disinfect high touch areas touched during the gym session such as chairs, walls, doors, light switches, etc. Disinfecting wipes will be provided by Owl Creek.
- Please allow enough time to clean and exit the building prior to the next family entering the gym.
- Residents using the restrooms should still disinfect touch areas with products supplied.
- Anything left in the gym after each session will be thrown in the garbage.
- A standard COVID-19 symptom checklist will be reviewed with all before they enter the gym facility.
- Currently, the known symptoms which shall be addressed are as follows, but may be subject to future revision and notification (see updates at https://bit.ly/3gqqmgn) List does not include all possible symptoms:
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
- been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID within the last 7 days
If at any time families using the gym are not following the above guidelines, they will forfeit their opportunity to use the gym.
We appreciate your cooperation!
|| Linda Jansing