CPR / BLS
CPR and Basic Life Support (BLS)
This course satisfies the requirements for healthcare professionals that require CPR / BLS for state re-licensing requirements*, daycare and school employees and laypeople.
OMNI Point, LLC
American Safety and Health Institute approved training center.
Training Center ID # 2059410
Registration and payment is completed COMPLETELY ONLINE and required no less than 48 hours prior to scheduled class.
NO CASH, CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS PLEASE
Cost: $89/participant. Group discounted rate of $84/ participant with groups of 5 or more. Must register together but not required to take course together.
Class size: limited to 16
Contact: Amelia I
e-mail: [email protected]
- healthcare support staff
- dental staff (assistants, hygienists, dentists, support staff)
- massage therapists, physical therapists, other
- daycare, childcare, and senior care staff
- security personnel and food service staff
- laypeople and those with general interest
Certification is valid for (2) years from course completion.
Course includes lecture, hands-on training, and skills assessment.
Examination is given after completion and course survey.
*It is the responsibility of the participant to verify with your individual state boards that ASHI CPR Certification fulfills your licensing requirements. As required by most state boards, our program includes: lecture (live or distance learning), monitored hands-on skills assessment, post course examination and course survey.
Cancellation and refund:
- Cancellation or rescheduling MUST be done no less than 48 hours prior to class for refund.
- A cancellation fee of $25 per participant will be assessed with less than 48 hours notice.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of cancellation.
- Group cancellation of 5 or more will incur a $75 cancellation fee.
The Embassy Court
27 Turner Ln Ground Floor, West Chester, PA 19380