Festival of the Nativity
SET-UP: Wednesday, December 11th from 6-8pm or Thursday, December 12th from 9-11am. Bring your Nativities anytime during these hours and set them up to be displayed.
TAKE-DOWN: Sunday, December 15th from 8-10pm. (Nativities not picked up Sunday evening will be moved to an unsupervised location for pick up)
EVENT DATES: Friday Dec. 13, 6-8pm, Saturday Dec. 14, 6-8pm, and Sunday Dec. 15, 4-8pm
* Please label all pieces of your Nativity.
* Please no small children during set up or take down.
* You will be setting up your own Nativities so they are displayed how you like them. Please take a picture of your Nativity placement before leaving set-up.
* Your Nativity will be checked in and checked out during above times. We want them to go back to their correct homes safely.
* During the event, stanchions will surround the display tables and ushers will watch over all Nativities.
We’re also displaying outdoor Nativities. If you have one you feel comfortable setting up in front of the church building Wednesday and leaving until late Sunday night, please let us know.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at 101 S. Peachtree Parkway, Peachtree City, GA 30269
|| Mary Ann Galli