Please see the concession stand sign up for the Sr. Select Lacrosse team.
- Each Sr. Select family is to volunteer one time during the season.
- You are encouraged to volunteer for the Team that your child doesn NOT play on so parents can watch their kids play. It is a fun way to meet other parents if you are new to the program!
- Please arrive on time for your slot so there is coverage.
- The end time is an estimate, volunteers are expected to stay until the game is over.
- If games are cancelled that doesn't mean that the volunteering has been fulfilled, please sign up for another slot.
- The concession stand will be open by the Jr. Select volunteers so be prepared to close.
- items and concession stand need to be cleaned up and stored away, i.e, wiping down counters and floor is swept. This shouldn't take long it is part of the shift.
- There are opening and closing instructions at the concession stand, if unsure.
- If you have any questions please call one of the following people will be onsite for each of the shifts.
Janie Griffeth 678-469-6831
Jessie LeGrow 404-421-6611
Karen Daurie 678-315-1233
Megan Elsey 404-578-6610
Thank you for volunteering for the Harrison Hoya Select Lacrosse and making this program a success!
HHS Concession Stand
|| Hoya Concessions