Wasatch Trail Run Series
Thank you for volunteering for the Wasatch Trail Run Series. Your help is invaulable to the success of the series. (All volunteers must be 16 or older unless they have a 9 race pass).
We can use help with:
- Setup/Registration - Setup and assist in registration,
- Course Marshals - Directing traffic of runners,
- Aid Stations - Manning aid stations for runners,
- Course Sweeper - Sweep the course after the last runner,
- Finish Line/Tear Down - Direct runners to the finish line and cleanup after the race ends,
but any help you can give is great!
Two Different Volunteer opportunites:
- 1. Pre Race Volunteer 5PM - 6:20PM
- 2 .Full Race Volunteer 5PM - Close (8:30ish)
- Course Marshall, Aid Station, Finish Line, Tear Down
Volunteers Receive the Following:
- Pre - Race Volunteers receive 1 Raffle Ticket
- Full Race Volunteers receive 1 Raffle Ticket, 1 Free Race Voucher (For Yourself or a Friend) and 25 Series Points (Equal to a First Place Finish). If you volunteer more than once you will receive additional free race vouchers and raffle tickets, but will not receive additional series points.
10 Race Club Jacket Volunteers
Racers participating in the 10 Race Club Jacket program will receive 25 series points for volunteering however they will not receive a Free Race Voucher as they are receiving a Jacket instead. To receive the 10 Race Club Jacket racers must run in 9 races and volunteer at 1 race. In the event that a 10 Race Club Jacket participant fulfills these requirements and still volunteers at additional races, they will receive a Free Race Voucher and Raffle Ticket but no additional series points.
When you volunteer remember you may be on the course for a few hours. Also, the weather can change quickly. Please bring:
- Running Shoes
- Sun Screen, Hat and Sunglasses
- Extra Layers and a Rain Jacket
- Water Bottle
- Cell Phone
Any Questions? Please Email [email protected]