On-line registration only. Remember that you must be a current Spinners member to participate. Enter your name and category. Ex. Women (P1/2/3), Women (4/5U); Master (M40+), Master (M 50+), Master (M 60+), Men (P1/2/3), Men (4/5U); Merckx, Junior, Hand Cycle.
Please arrive any time after 5:00pm to get your bib, which will be at the registration table. Your number will correspond to your start time. Ex. 6:02 = bib #2, 6:37 = bib 37. This is your one and only trip to the table.
Results will be posted on our web site and Facebook page soon after the event. Do not ask the timer how you did. Do NOT go back to the timing table.
- Bring your own liquids and food items
- Bring your own tools, pump, hand sanitizer, equipment
- Feel free to bring a lawn chair
- Park a safe distance from other cars, use both lots if necessary
- There will be no time trial holders, everyone will start with a foot on the ground
- When waiting for your start time, space yourself at least 6 feet behind the rider in front of you
Do not attend the event if you are not feeling well, have traveled and/or come in contact with anyone that is sick.
This goes without saying – no spitting, blowing snot rockets, et cetera before, during and after ride. Cover coughs and sneezes.
Spinner's Parking Lot
|| Carley Sweeney