Please sign up for study table use only here. You may not pick up library holds or use the library computers during your study use appointment. Appointments are for three hours of study table use located in the main library and must be made in advance using the signup below. Appointments are for one or two people only. Users must be 10 years or older; children 9 and under will not be allowed into the library without an adult. Please review the available slots below and click on the bottom to sign up. Choose your appointment date and time from the available slots. Please fill out all of the required fields (name, email, and telephone number).
If your appointment is prior to 12:00 p.m., please come to the door on the east side of the building, closest to North Heartz Rd. Please call (972) 304-3658 or ring the doorbell and a staff member will meet you at the door. A group of two must enter together. If your appointment is after 12:00 p.m., please enter through the main library entrance and check-in with the staff member in the lobby.
Please only sign up for one appointment at a time. You must complete an entire scheduled appointment before signing up for the next one.
One appointment per day for each person is allowed whether alone or as part of a group.
• Masks must be worn at all times.
• Patrons and staff must maintain a distance of six feet.
• Appointments are for the use of a study table only located in the main library.
• Staff will clean tables between appointments.
• Bathrooms and water fountains will not be available.
• No food or drink will be allowed into the library.
• You may not pick up library holds or use library computers during your study use appointment.
• Group members must enter together and may not be exchanged for a different group member during the appointment time.
|| Cozby Programs