Please sign up for computer use only here. You may not pick up library holds during your computer appointment. Appointments are for one hour of computer time and must be made in advance using the signup below. Appointments are for one person only. Users must be 16 years or older; children 15 and under will not be allowed into the library. Please review the available slots below and click on the bottom to sign up. Choose your appointment date and time from the available slots. Plese fill out all of the required fields (name, email, and telephone number). When you arrive at the library, please come to the door on the east side of the building, closest to N. Heartz Rd. A staff member will meet you at the door at your appointment time.
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Patrons and staff must maintain a distance of six feet
- Appointments are for one hour only
- Staff will clean high-touch areas like computer keyboard and mice between appointments
- Printing will be available by credit or debit card only. Cash will not be accepted.
- Faxing and scanning will be available
- Bathrooms and water fountains will not be available
- No food or drink will be allowed into the library
- You may not pick up library holds during your computer appointment
- Please only sign up for one appointment at a time. You must complete an appointment before signing up for the next one.
|| Cozby Programs