Please sign up for computer use only here. You may not pick up library holds during your computer appointment. Appointments are for one hour of computer time and must be made in advance using the signup below. Appointments are for one person only. Users must be 10 years or older; children 9 and under will not be allowed into the library without an adult. Please review the available slots below and click on the bottom to sign up. Choose your appointment date and time from the available slots. Please fill out all of the required fields (name, email, and telephone number).
If your appointment is prior to 12:00 p.m., please come to the door on the east side of the building, closest to North Heartz Rd. Please call (972) 304-3658 or ring the doorbell and a staff member will meet you at the door. A group of two must enter together. If your appointment is after 12:00 p.m., please enter through the main library entrance and check-in with the staff member in the lobby.
APPOINTMENTS ARE FOR THE SCHEDULED TIME ONLY. EARLY OR LATE ARRIVALS ARE NOT PERMITTED. IF YOU CANNOT ARRIVE AT YOUR SCHEDULED TIME, PLEASE RESCHEDULE.
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Patrons and staff must maintain a distance of six feet
- Appointments are for one hour only
- ALL CREDIT/DEBIT CARD TRANSACTIONS WILL NOW INCUR A $2 FEE
- Cash transactions are now accepted - no denomination higher than $5
- Change is not available from Library staff
- Staff will clean high-touch areas like computer keyboard and mice between appointments
- Faxing and scanning will be available
- Bathrooms and water fountains will not be available
- No food or drink will be allowed into the library
- You may not pick up library holds during your computer appointment
- Please only sign up for one appointment at a time. You must complete an appointment before signing up for the next one.
|| Cozby Programs