Library returns are only accepted during Curbside hours 10:00am-3:00pm Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. No appointment is necessary to return items.
To pick up holds, here are the steps to make a Contactless Curbside Appointment:
1. Choose the day from the daily tabs above. Then select the time you want for your Contactless Curbside Service.
2. Click on the blue button that says “Sign Up" then the black button that says “Submit and Sign Up” located at the bottom of the page.
3. You are required to enter your name, email, phone number, and library card account number. Your library account number is the 14 digit number found on the back of your library card.
4. Please be sure you have holds that are currently available. If you are picking up for multiple accounts during your appointment, enter all the library account barcode numbers in the “My Comments” section while signing up.
5. Once you have scheduled a Contactless Curbside Appointment, you will receive an email confirmation.