The Label Exchange
***NEW*** Thursday Evening Drop-off hours By Appointment between 5pm-7pm. Spots are first come, first serve. 20 items per appointment.
While you are cleaning out your closet please consider
- We only accept footwear that is in New Condition!
- We are looking for skinny, ankle, and boyfriend fit pants and jeans.
- Skirts are blazers are typically not top selling categories, so we are particular about what we accept.
- Jewelry and Accessories must be branded.
- Unfortunately, we do not consign formal wear or suits.
Before The Drop Off: Please inspect your items very carefully beforehand. The cleanliness and appearance of your garments is crucial. When selecting items for consignment, ask yourself if they are in the condition in which YOU would like to buy them. The better your items look when you bring them in, the faster they will sell! Take the extra time to make sure items look up to their full potential by making any repairs or touch-ups and removing any stains that exist. These few extra minutes of care can make the difference between selling and not.
Please don’t take our pickiness personally. We are very selective based on demand, our clientele, our previous experience with similar merchandise & what’s currently on hand in our inventory. We only take items that are freshly laundered, pressed, smoke and odor free, and in like-new condition. We do not accept damaged items with stains, tears, piling, pet hair, missing buttons or broken zippers. Any items that are found damaged after initial inspection will be sold at a discount or donated at our discretion without further notice.
We accept only quality items in excellent condition. We urge you to check each garment in bright daylight for:
The Label Exchange
- soil/stains: especially around collars, cuffs, and underarms
- missing/loose buttons, and closures
- torn/stained linings
- moth holes or faded/uneven colors and pilling
- broken zippers
- smells: smoke, fragrances, pets, musty storage/moth balls
- pet hair
1700 Post Rd Space E-3, Fairfield, CT 06824
|| Nicole Yannieh