Hello St. Peter/CORE family!
Lent 2020 is right around the corner…..which means that our weekly Lent meals are too! As in past years, we will need YOUR help to make these meals go smoothly.
4:00pm and 6:30pm
at St. Peter (N2740 French Road; Appleton)
in the St. Peter School Commons
(Clean-up will be completed by 6:20pm so that
people can make it to worship by 6:30pm.)
We’re asking St Peter and CORE members to sign up to help in one or both of the following ways. (All the food - with the exception of the sweet treats - will be provided, prepared and ready to be served.)
- Serving & Clean Up - 14 individuals/week (high school age or older).
- Plan to arrive at St. Peter by 4:30pm (or as close to that time as possible) so you have time to eat and get serving instructions.
- If you want to help but can’t arrive until closer to 5pm, please let Rhonda or Leslye know. We can work with your time schedule but would appreciate a heads up for planning purposes.
- Sweet Treats - 35 dozen cookies, bars or cupcakes/week. (No desserts please. Cookies, bars, or cupcakes only will make serving and clean-up quick and easy.)
- Please have your COOKIES/BARS/CUPCAKES delivered to St. Peter no later than 5pm on Wednesday.
- Contact Rhonda (St. Peter: 920-739-2009) or Leslye (CORE: 920-364-0200) if you need to make special arrangements to drop your treats off earlier in the week.
We’ve been blessed in past years with lots of people willing to help with these meals. Not only is it fun, but it’s a great way to meet people from both our St. Peter and CORE campuses. Let’s keep the momentum going this year!
Thanks so much for considering this opportunity to serve God and your church family!
St. Peter Lutheran
N2740 N French Rd, Appleton, WI 54913