Help Support the TAS COVID-19 Mitigation Fund
Create original crafted items or donate small crafted items you no longer want
We will be selling items donated by congregants to raise funds during this period of COVID-19 restrictions
Fashion accessories like scarves, hats, jewelry are greatly appreciated
We can only accept small, new items or those in excellent condition
Once your item is available, follow the instructions below, which are also available in the attachment
All donations will be final
TAS thanks you for your help in this most challenging time!
- Click a "sign up" button below for any available Item #, and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "submit and sign up"
- Complete the requested fields, which include a place for you to describe your item and your suggested sale price. Provide as much detail as possible. Note: all of the information that you enter will not be visible to others.
- Repeat the signup process for each item that you will be donating.
- Take 2-3 close up pictures of each item under good lighting and make sure they are in focus.
- Send photos along with the Item # of each item to [email protected] A separate email for each item is preferred.
- To limit handling by multiple people, please put each item in an individual bag, envelop, etc. with your name and the Item # on it. If donating multiple items, you can put the individual bags in a large bag and your name on the outside of the bag, but we still need the Item # on each individual bag.
- Drop item(s) off at the Temple (buzz outside the Temple office in the back of building) Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday 10:00-1:00. Drop the bag by the door but do not leave until someone comes to the door.
- Once these steps are complete, we will add the item to our online store.
||Temple Adat Shalom