Quakers Ice Hockey Organization
In order to make public skate a SUCCESS, we are looking for volunteers to help manage and provide a safe environment for our public skaters.
At this time, we could use any adult help with collecting payment and handing out any skate rentals needed. A board member will always be available to over see the entire operation. See the sign-up below for specific dates and times.
In order to provide a safe skating environment, we will need the assistance of our youth club members. We are looking for volunteers that are 2005 and older to fill the positions of rink guards. This is currently a VOLUNTEER position. If any rink guard needs to complete community service hours for a school program or club, we can help satisfy those hours by volunteering your time at the rink. Check out the responsibility description below along with the specific dates and times to sign-up.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Quakers Ice Rink
- Greeting and welcoming guests.
- Verifying guest tickets for admission entry.
- Monitoring rink conditions while skating.
- Experience with skating and braking is required.
- Insuring guests are skating safely.
- Courteously answering questions.
- Reporting all injuries in compliance to established protocols.
1646 West Chester Pike, West Chester, PA 19382
|| Quakers Ice Hockey