The Crisis Center of Johnson County
Volunteer during Project Holiday to help us provide meals for our clients to celebrate the holidays! The MOBILE PANTRY distributions will be held at different locations throughout the week. We will distribute groceries needed for a holiday meal such as turkeys, chickens, hams, vegetarian roasts, stuffing mix, onions, potatoes, and more.
- Cole’s Community, Tuesday, December 18, 3:30 pm-5:30 pm
- Parkview MHC (Oxford), Wednesday, December 19, 12:00 pm-1:00 pm
- Western Hills Mobile Estates, Wednesday, December 19, 2:30 pm-3:30 pm
- Regency MHP, Thursday, December 20, 4:30 pm-5:30 pm
- Capitol House Apartments, Friday December 21, 2:30 pm-4:30 pm
Please indicate if you are fluent in a language in addition to English when prompted.
Children volunteering must be in 7th grade or higher and we require one adult per two children. Volunteer opportunities are detailed below.
For more information about Project Holiday please visit our website at www.jccrisiscenter.org/project-holiday. By registering to volunteer at this Project Holiday distribution, you agree to a photo release. If you have questions or concerns please contact Jennifer De La Cruz, Mobile Pantry Coordinator by phone at (319)351-2726 ext. 129 or by email at [email protected]
Thank you for helping others celebrate their holiday traditions!
|| Crisis Center