City of Dripping Springs Parks & Community Services
Out of an abundance of caution and with the health and safety of our staff and pool patrons in mind the Parks & Community Services Department has created this swim session reservation system to ensure and support current CDC recommendations for the operation of public pools. Please review the available swim session time slots below and click on the button to sign up you and your family members. Questions? Please call the pool at 512-894-2399.
Founders Memorial Park & Pool can not be accessed by way of RR12. Please access the park via Rob Shelton Blvd off of HWY 290.
Additional Summer 2020 Founders Pool Operations Rules
1. ATTENTION! There are no refunds if you cannot make your swim session or if a swim session is canceled or shortened due to inclimate weather. No rainchecks.
2. Patrons must be pre-resigistered to gain admittance. Admission fees apply regardless of age.
3. Contactless reservation system in place. Entrance fees will not be collected onsite.
4. There will be a maximum of 6 adults per lap swim and 25 people per family swim session.
5. 1 adult per 3 children is required.
6. Limit of 10 people per SignUp reservation. 1 adult per 3 children is required.
7. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Adults must be in the water with-in arms reach of beginner swimmers.
9. Please bring your own beach chairs. Furniture will not be provided.
10. Indoor showers will not be available for use.
11. Social distancing will be required of non family members.
12. Please honor the designated separate entrance and exit.
13. One person at a time (unless family members) will be permitted in the restrooms.
14. Masks are recommended where a minimum of 6' of social distancing can not be maintained.
||Dripping Springs Parks & Community Services