Due to COVID-19, we must limit the number of individuals coming in for Open Volunteer Times. For those of you who have never been to an Open Volunteer Time, these are times that you can volunteer at the Pantry helping us complete tasks such as processing new donations, stocking the shelves, repackaging food and toiletries, and a variety of other tasks that the Pantry needs help with. Before signing up to volunteer, please read the volunteer requirements below.
- Self-report as having no symptoms or illness in the past 14 days. We will send you with a short Self-Report Health Form for you to fill out before each shift you work. You can also access the self-report form by clicking [HERE].
- Have not had any recent known exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
- Feel confident with the level of exposure you will have while working with community members are the Pantry (please note that if you are immunocompromised, pregnant, or if you have any long-term health conditions you are most at-risk).
- Currently are and have been following CDC guidelines (social distancing, wearing face masks in public, avoiding large groups of people).
- Wash hands and put on gloves and a face mask as soon as you arrive (gloves and masks provided). All volunteers must wear a face mask and gloves.
|| Emily Meirick