Lincoln's New Salem Theatre In the Park
*Open for children in grades K-9 only*
1) Please come prepared to sing. Wear comfortable clothing as there will be a movement portion.
2) Song cuts and readings are available based upon the part you are auditioning for. (https://bit.ly/2NIijIA)
3) Call-backs will be held SUNDAY, March 24th at Peace Lutheran Church at 5:30 pm.
4) All cast members will be required to have either tan or black jazz shoes for performances. (Please do not purchase any at this time; the color will be based on the character.)
5) Rehersals will be held at Peace Lutheran Church, 2800 W. Jefferson Street, Springfield.
6) Rehearsals will generally be Monday - Thursday from 6:00 - 8:30 pm. There will be some Saturday choreography sessions.
7) There will be a full cast and parent meeting on Monday, March 25th; rehearsals will begin Tuesday, March 26th. We will move to Lincoln's New Salem stage on Wednesday, May 1st, with the remainder of rehearsals being held at that site.
8) Show dates are May 17 - 19 and May 23 - 25.
Sherman United Methodist Church,
2336 E Andrew Rd, Sherman, IL 62684
|| Maryna Mitchell