Durham Friends Meeting has temporarily moved from in-person Meetings for Worship to online Meetings for Worship. We currently have two scheduled meetings each week, using the Zoom platform:
- Sundays from 10-11:15 a.m. (approximately 60 minutes of worship and time for joys and sorrows)
- Tuesdays from 12-1 p.m. (approximately 30 minutes of worship and 30 minutes of informal check-in time)
If you are willing to facilitate one of these meetings, as either a zoom facilitator or a joys and sorrows facilitator, please sign up below. You will be sent an email with brief instructions.
For a Zoom facilitator this will include:
- Suggestions on how to help people enter into online worship
- How to close worship
- How to facilitate the check-in time as a Zoom facilitator
- For Sunday worship, reminding people to send all announcments to [email protected] by Monday afternoon for publication.
Some familiarity with Zoom is helpful, but if you need a quick tutorial, please make a note in the signup area.
For a Joys and Sorrows facilitator this will include:
- How to lead joys and sorrows.
- How to lead introductions.