Saint Paul Downtown Alliance
The Saint Paul Downtown Alliance is asking for your help to clean up our shared downtown community.
Looking for a way to give back to the downtown community and get out and about before the cold weather sets in?
Sign up for the second Downtown Clean-up Day on October 1!
- Volunteers will be assigned to zones, with only two volunteers per zone to ensure proper social distancing protocols.
- Make sure to wear gloves and a mask when participating in the clean-up. Complimentary gloves and trash bags will be available for no-contact pick up in Rice Park and Mears Park at 3 p.m. Please bring your own masks. Paper bags are great to bring along for collecting recyclable materials.
- You may walk your zone to pick up trash at any time on October 1 if you plan to bring your own gloves, masks and trash bags.
- Filled trash bags can be deposited in any concrete trash can around downtown that has room, or dropped off in Rice Park or Mears Park on October 1 any time before 5:30 p.m.
- Share photos of your efforts using #StPDowntownCleanUp.
- Thank you caring for our downtown community!
Please practice safe social distancing at all times and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between you and anyone outside your household while out cleaning.
Volunteers are also invited to gather (at a social distance) for a special 'thank you' celebration in Mears Park at 5:30!
*click here for a larger version of the zone map