The MCHS XC Team needs your help. We have a large number of new freshman and sophomore runners, which is wonderful, but our program requires drivers to get kids to/from local parks to run.
Click here for SRCSD Volunteering Requirements: https://beamentor.org/linkpages/mentorasp/specialprojects/SRCS/
(click on “Volunteering Requirements”) Driving our athletes to practices/meets are covered under “Field Trip Drivers”.
- Sign up for the dates that you can drive.
- Report to the blacktop next to the Tennis courts when practice starts to check-in with Greg/coaches and confirm how many seats you have.
- Greg will assign students to your car. Greg will try and put kids in your car that run the same pace and distance to make it easier to leave practice on time.
- Drivers and students must wear masks when inside the car. If a student doesn't have a mask,
- You do not have stay at the park during practice, but plan to return to pickup students 15-20 minutes before the end of practice to allow for time to transport the students back to the school.
- Be aware that sometimes the team gets a late start or practice can run late. Please allow for extra time.
Thank you so much for your time and help volunteering. Running in the local parks is one of the distinctives of our program and is an amazing benefit, but we couldn't do it without our wonderful parents.
Meet at MCHS
|| Samantha Donohue