2019 TWIN CITIES PRIDE FESTIVAL
Twin Cities Pride brings the greater GLBT community together to commemorate a diverse heritage, foster inclusion, educate and create awareness of issues, and celebrate achievements in equality. MN Pride events are open and inviting to everyone in the community, providing a safe environment in which individuals feel free to celebrate their relationships.
Booth Volunteers will assist staff with:
- Promoting and distribute materials and merchandise,
- Engaging with patrons and visitors,
- Promoting the ACLU-MN,
- Selling merchandise and receiving donations,
- And More...
Parade Marchers Volunteers will:
- March in the Pride Parade with ACLU-MN,
- March with signs,
- Hand out give aways while marching,
- Wear festive attire, balloons, etc.
- Carry banners
Please note that parking can be a challenge for this event.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up...looking forward to working with you at 2019 Minnesota Pride!
For more information, contact
Rodrick at [email protected] or Janna at [email protected]