SCFP Pantry Users
We have returned to something close to normal procedures on alternating Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings. NOTE: You may sign up for ONE SLOT (on a Thursday or a Saturday) PER MONTH. (You may visit the Pantry every Tuesday, if you like.) We'll take appointments weekly, opening up by Monday morning. Please read our webpage for all of the details, noting that we are requiring the following:
- APPOINTMENTS: Please select ONE APPOINTMENT TIME PER FAMILY and send ONE FAMILY MEMBER to do your shopping. (If you cannot leave a child at home or in your car or at the park, the child may sit in the Fireside Room and read or color.) Appointments MUST be made by 6pm on the day preceding the Pantry date or they cannot be honored. If you need to change your time after 6pm on the day before, PLEASE CALL US. Please note that we cannot accommodate persons picking up for other families. Each household must send one person to do the shopping. PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT, or you'll slow everyone down.
- ARRIVAL: You may arrive AT MOST 10 minutes before your scheduled time. Please wait in your car if you're able. Unless the weather is inclement, we'll ask that you wait outside for safety reasons. Please maintain social distance whenever possible.
- SCREENING: Your temperature will be taken and anyone with a fever will be sent back to their cars. PLEASE do not visit the pantry if you are feeling at all ill.
- CHECK-IN: Check-in upstairs and in the Pantry, and a volunteer will help you shop. We ask that you make your selections quickly so that we can maintain our tight schedule.
- MASKS: YOU MUST WEAR YOUR OWN MASK. Volunteers will also be masked. We are in close quarters -- we cannot make any exceptions.
- STOPPING POINTS: There will be several points where patrons and volunteers will wait until the next point clears to keep patrons 6 feet away from one another.
- SANITIZING: Volunteers will santize carts and their hands after each patron.
- QUARANTINE: If you are quarantined due to the virus, let us know and we will arrange alternative delivery of grocery items.
- NEW TO US? Please fill out a registration form before your arrival, here https://forms.gle/VS1A7gbi1DHUbBAf6. Bring along proof of Ozaukee County residency when you arrive for your appointment.