A Reservation is needed to attend weekend Masses.
We have 50 seats available at St. Elizabeth Seton and 80 seats at St. James.
To reserve a seat, select the Mass you want to attend and then click on the button at the bottom to submit and sign up. Enter the # (quantity) of people attending from each household when you make your reservation. If you need assistance with reserving a spot, please call our parish offices 860-529-8655 or 860-529-1274.
If you or anyone you have had close contact with has tested positive for COVID-19 or is suspected of having COVID-19 within the last week after attending Mass, please contact the Parish Office as soon as possible.
- 65 years old and up are strongly discouraged to attend
- Those with pre-existing health issues, any vulnerability, fear, or anxiety MUST NOT attend
- Caretakers of infirm MUST NOT attend
- Any person in contact with someone diagnosed with covid-19 MUST NOT attend
- You MUST NOT attend if you have any symptoms of covid-19
- Mask/covering for those over the age of 3 must always be worn except briefly at communion.
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing
- Bring your own hand sanitizer
- No congregating at any time
- Restrooms will be restricted (except for emergency)
|| Saint Josephine Bakhita