A Reservation is needed to attend weekend Masses.
We will have 50 seats available at St. Elizabeth Seton and 80 seats available at St. James. Note, entrance at St. James will be only from the rear main doors (parish center side).
You may reserve a seat by selecting the Mass you want to attend and then click on the button at the bottom to submit and sign up. Enter the # (quantity) of people attending from each household when you make your reservation. If you need assistance with reserving a spot, please call our parish offices 860-529-8655 or 860-529-1274.
As we make our slow transition back into church, please review the following guidelines:
Who Can Attend:
Only those who have made a reservation. Please consider signing up alternate weekends to give others a chance.
- 65 years old and up are strongly discouraged to attend
- Those with pre-existing health issues, any vulnerability, fear, or anxiety MUST NOT attend
- Caretakers of infirm MUST NOT attend
- Any person in contact with someone diagnosed with covid-19 MUST NOT attend
- You MUST NOT attend if you have any symptoms of covid-19
- Mask/covering for those over the age of 3 must always be worn except briefly at communion. Instructions for communion will be provided at Mass.
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing
- Bring your own hand sanitizer
- No congregating at any time
- Restrooms will be restricted (except for emergency)
- Attendees will be dismissed row by row
|| Saint Josephine Bakhita