Livsey Book Fair Committee
Hello Livsey Parents!
Are you interested in volunteering at the upcoming book fair? We welcome you to come and help us the week of March 11-15. We will open Monday-Friday for 30 minutes before and after school, as well as during the first hour of Books, Bingo and Bake Sale on Friday March 15 from 5-6 p.m. We will also be open from 8:30-11:00 on Tuesday and Wednesday to allow students to come through with their class.
We could really use your help to get all of our Livsey students excited about reading!
How can you help us? Here are some ideas:
- Ask a student if they need assistance while shopping. Download the Scholastic Book Fair App on your phone to help students find the reading level.
- Help us keep book bags off the stage and encourage students to make selections and get in line before closing time.
- Keep an eye on the school supplies table. Kids often crowd this table.
- Keep the tables tidy and replace merchandise.
- Help kids count their money before they get to the register.
- Help us pack up on Friday evening after bingo.
- Work as a cashier - (don't worry - we will train you!)
As you can see, there are lots of ways to help with the Book Fair! We hope to see you there!
|| Stephanie Wilson