2018 ORUSPC Memberlist
Welcome to the Inavale One Day Horse Trials Volunteer sign ups! We greatly value your participation and commitment to the Oregon Region. Without you, this event would not be possible!
We have to fill ALL the slots in this sign up - the assignments have been scaled down to the very least that is necessary to make the event run. Each slot is critical! Please consider signing up for more than one slot if you are available. Our fundraising effort is dependent on ORUSPC providing all the volunteers.
Below please follow the instructions for completing the sign-ups. By volunteering you can receive a free schooling certificate at Inavale for your efforts. When you check in at the volunteer table please let us know you are interested in receiving a certificate. More details regarding Inavale: http://www.inavalefarm.com/
Please consider this SIGN UP as your firm commitment to performing your job. If you cannot make your shift, it is necessary for you to find a replacement and notify the volunteer organizers.
1) Select the DAY, AREA OF WORK (dressage, set-up, xc, etc), and SHIFT you would like to work. If you are able to work more than one shift, PLEASE SIGN UP FOR MORE.
2) Advance to the next page by hitting the SUBMIT AND SIGN UP button.
3) Provide your Pony Club Name, or if you are not affiliated with Pony Club, write “None”.
4) Hit the SIGN UP, and you are done.
What Happens Next?
You will be sent a confirmation email initially, and another about a week before the event. The second confirmation will contain specific shift times - times are likely to change slightly once ride schedules are completed. Your District Commissioner (if Pony Club affiliated) will also receive an email.
Important Details (fine print)…
1) Shifts are approximate hours. Please plan accordingly with a +/- 1 hour allowances. Again, you will receive a final confirmation about a week before the event with a more specific shift time.
2) XC Volunteers: Jump judges will be assigned to Jump Division (Intro, Novice, etc), and therefore will need to remain at their jump until the division is completed. XC jobs require training, and therefore Jump Judges and Timers are required to attend a training session held approximately 45 minutes before the beginning of the AM and PM sessions.
3) Report to the VOLUNTEER TENT upon arrival to Inavale to check in, and receive final assignments. Do not go directly to your assigned post.
4) Have FUN!!!
5) Any questions? Contact Tracy Stout (503)317 6486 or Annie Winter (541) 678 1914