Children's Attention Home 3rd Sunday Meals
The Children's Attention Home Meal Partner
We will be serving the Children's Attention Home by providing meals on the 3rd Sunday of each month. Thank you for your interest in being involved to make a difference.
- Please plan to serve approximately 50 people (45 children-majority teens & 5 staff)
- Children's Attention Home is a tree nut & peanut free facility.
- Disposable pans only.
- Volunteers who are providing sides, drinks, etc. need to have these items dropped off at GSUMC at 4:45 pm. These items need to be warm and ready to eat.
- GSUMC will be providing the meat (chicken) each month as well as all the paper products (cups, napkins, plasticwear, and plates).
Serving at Children's Attention Home
- Your Ambassadors Tammy Hay and Alicia Griffith will meet at GSUMC along with those who are going to serve to drive over at 5:00pm.
- Staff and children are served at 6:00 pm.
- Youth serving MUST be at least 8 years of age.
- No more than 10 volunteers are permitted to serve at each meal.
- Upon arrival at CAH you will set up the meal and children and staff will join you at 6:00 to eat. The children there will say a blessing and we will serve their meals. Once all meals have been served you will sit with the children and staff to enjoy food and fellowship. Cleaning up afterwards and visiting with the children until they are dismissed back to their cottages.
- For further information contact Tammy Hay 704-650-2597 or Alicia Griffith 703-898-2749.
- If you would like to go straight to the home please contact Tammy or Alicia for directions. Please plan to be there by 5:30 (wait for your ambassadors Tammy or Alicia).