Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up - 1 SLOT PER PERSON and NO MORE THAN 2 TIMES PER WEEK. PLEASE TRY TO ARRIVE 5 MINUTES EARLIER.
Please kindly make sure to:
1. Wear masks and gloves (The restaurant should have gloves; if you need masks, please let us know.)
2. Tie up your hair if they are long.
3. Don't touch your face unless your hands are first sanitized. Wash with soap for min. 20 seconds.
4. Keep hydrated (try to drink hot water, hot tea...) because coronavirus hates hot drinks!
5. Keep a safe distance from one another (6' required).
6. Let customer enter the shop one at one time to minimize contact. Ask others to line up outside the shop on the marked spots (6' apart).
7. Ask for the student's name, school, and grade level friendly and cordially.
8. Tell everyone that we rely on community funding for this program, and our funding is very limited, so they should go to ONLY ONE site per day.
9. Give out 1 serving per student, but use your judgment to decide if more should be given.
10. If you feel unwell, or are unable to volunteer for any reasons on the day that you have signed up, please contact FUSS asap at [email protected] or (510)303-4562.
11. If you have any question, please text FUSS at (510)303-4562 by including your name.
Thank you so much for helping during this difficult time!