DNR Nature at School Virtual Programs
Join DNR educator Jonathan Massung at the Bay City State Park for a fun, interactive, virtual program.
Please review the available slots (EST) below and click on the button to sign up. If you need to adjust your time, or request a different day, email Jonathan Massung. If you need assistance using Signup Genius email Tracy Page.
- Please let us know if you have a majority of students with low quality internet
(we can forgo video snippits)
- Please let us know if you have students that need closed captioning or other accomodations.
- Three days before your scheduled program you must send your meeting link to the presenter.
(Zoom, Google, Teams, etc)
Day of your program:
- If you are able, start your meeting 10 minutes early. The presenter will join you and test audio and sharing.
- Students should pin the presenter to their screen.
- Students should be muted at all times, with their cameras on if able.
- Questions are welcome! We hope that teachers can manage questions in the chat or Q & A feature during the presentation, and call on students at the end to ask their question. We have 15 minutes set aside to answer questions, following the 30 minute program.
Following your completed registration here, you will receive a confirmation email with our Pre-lesson, Post-lesson and NGSS alignment attached.
Thank you for letting us "visit" your classroom!
|| Jonathan Massung