DNR Nature at School Virtual Programs
Join DNR educator Craig Kasmer from one of Michigan's most amazing forest resources, Hartwick Pines State Park for a fun, interactive, virtual program.
Please review the available slots (EST) below and click on the button to sign up for your preferred day/time as well as program topic.
If you need to adjust your time, or request a different day, email Craig Kasmer. If you need assistance using Signup Genius email Tracy Page.
- Please let us know if you have a majority of students with low quality internet
(we can forgo video segments).
- Please let us know if you have students that need closed captioning or other accommodations.
- Three days before your scheduled program you must send your meeting link (Zoom, Teams, etc.) to the presenter. Please note, if using Google Meet you must 'invite' and 'enabe' external guests.
Day of your program:
- If you are able, start your meeting 10 minutes early. The presenter will join you and test audio and sharing.
- Students should pin the presenter to their screen.
- Students should be muted at all times, with their cameras on if able.
- Questions are welcome! We hope that teachers can manage questions in the chat or Q & A feature during the presentation, and call on students at the end to ask their question. We have 15 minutes set aside to answer questions, following the 30 minute program.
Following your completed registration here, you will receive a confirmation email with our Pre-lesson, Post-lesson and NGSS alignment attached.
Thank you for letting us "visit" your classroom!