St. Tikhon Mission is now open for limited attendance in our church building, and Holy Communion will be available outside in order to serve more Orthodox faithful. This is in addition to live online streaming of all services. Please read below for details and to sign up.
Where: St. Tikhon Orthodox Mission, 19035 Plaza Drive, Parker, Colorado
When: Sunday, April 11, 2021. Hours begin at 9:10 am and the Divine Liturgy begins at 9:30 am. The service concludes at approximately 11:15 am. Those who are coming only for Holy Communion should plan to arrive at 11:00 am, and no later than 11:30 am. Weather permitting, please join us after the service outdoors for coffee/potluck and fellowship.
1. IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THE SERVICE:
- Spaces are limited. You must sign up below to reserve your slot.
- Please arrive on time. We will gladly hold your reserved seating for 15 minutes after the start of the service. If you arrive after this time and others are waiting, we may need to assign your place to someone else.
- Important Safety protocols:
- Wear a protective mask at all times, except when approaching the Chalice to receive Communion (masks not required for clergy & choir while serving/singing only)
- Maintain social distancing using the 6-foot rule- chairs are arranged accordingly. Please do not move chairs. Please DO remain in your assigned seating area including during censing.
- Check your temperature at home before coming. If you are not feeling well or you have a temperature above 100.4, you must stay home
- Communicants are to wipe their lips with paper napkins (provided) then place used napkins in designated receptacle for eventual burning
- At the end of the service when exiting, please be careful at the doors to avoid crowding
2. IF YOU ARE COMING FOR HOLY COMMUNION AFTER THE SERVICE:
- For anyone who cannot attend the service indoors because of spacing or for any other reason, please attend online and then come to church for the Holy Gifts which shall be offered at the door of the temple immediately after the service, no later than 30 minutes afterwards.
- As always, Holy Communion is for the Orthodox faithful who have been baptized and who have prepared for Holy Communion with a recent confession and fasted since midnight.
- Please do not enter the church building- remain outside and/or in the parking lot until the end of the service- maintain 6-foot distancing except for your own family or household group.
- See other safety protocols above
- Please sign up below in the COMMUNION AT DOOR section to let us know that you are coming
A few openings in the sign-up below will accommodate two or more individuals from the same household (chairs are provided). If you have a group of this size, sign up for the one slot and just make sure you do not come with more people than your space allows. Individuals can also use these slots if other seating is full - we do not need to fill every seat.
If you have any questions about the above information, please ask. You can contact us by email at [email protected], or contact Father Alexander at 720-295-7715 / [email protected]