St. Mark Parishioners
It is important that you carefully read over the following requirements and information before signing up. Then please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
If you are unable to sign up using a computer or a smart phone
please call the Parish Office at 630-665-0030.
- We ask that you do not sign up or come to the church if you have a cough, or a temperature, or are not feeling well.
- People who are at risk for the Coronavirus, especially the elderly, and those with underlying or compromised medical conditions are encouraged to stay home for the time being.
- When you arrive, please be ready to have your temperature taken with a no-contact forehead thermometer.
- The Diocese has asked that all the faithful present at a Mass wear a mask. We ask that you please bring your own mask with you. If you do not have one, we do have a limited supply available at the church.
- While in our church, please stay at least 6 feet away from others; practice social distancing. Please also use the hand sanitizer provided.
- In order to reserve the proper number of seats, please select the number of family members that will be attending.
- Please make your reservation by 12:00 noon Saturday if at all possible.
- If you are no longer able to attend at your scheduled time, please delete your sign up so the time is available for other parishioners.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to allow time to check-in and to allow our ushers to escort you to your pew.
- Please follow staff members' instructions and follow all signs and markings.
By signing up, you acknowledge that you and your family members will fulfill the requirements mentioned above.
Thank you and May God Bless you always!
Fr. Andrew Lewandowski, CR
|| Fr. Andrew Lewandowski, CR