Group Dinner Donation Guidelines
Circles Utah Valley is an initiative which assists low income families in achieving goals and becoming self-reliant. We also host a weekly meeting for the Circles families where we provide a group dinner.
Please respect food safety when you make the dinner. If you feel unwell and do not think you should make the dinner please let us know so we can prepare a dinner instead. Thank you!
Provo: Tuesdays from 5:45 pm to 6:20 pm (Prepare enough food for ALL 85 people who attend)
American Fork: Wednesdays from 5:45 pm-6:20 pm (Prepare enough food for ALL 45 people who attend)
To sign up, see calendar at bottom of page
Dinner donation policies:
- Please deliver dinner to the Circles site by 5:15 pm
- You are welcome to simply drop of the dinner and leave, or stay and learn more about our initiative
- Food preparation should take place off-site
- Water, paper products, serving utensils, and cleaning supplies are provided
- Photography of clients is not permitted
Donate Money Towards Dinner - Write the amount of money you would like to donate. Remember to write "Circles Donations" in the comment box
email: [email protected]
~Circles is housed within Community Action, which is a registered 501 (c) 3 nonprofit.~
|| Shannon Thackeray (Provo) or Abi Fryer (American Fork)