With the blessing of His Eminence, Metropolitan Nathanael of Chicago, and in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and the Illinois Department of Public Health’s Covid-19 Guidance for Places of Worship and Providers of Religious Services (“IDPH”), we are re-opening our parish beginning on Sunday, June 21, 2020.
If you would like to attend a service, please sign up using this form. Due to capacity restrictions and to accommodate the many stewards of our parish, we will be reviewing the sign-up list to ensure equal opportunity for all who wish to attend. Your reservation and the names associated with the number of attendees you sign up will be verified at the church entrance upon arrival.
By signing up to attend a service, I acknowledge that:
- I am familiar with the CDC and IDPH guidance documents, available online here and here;
- I will bring a face mask to church and wear it for the entirety of the service;
- I will be understanding of the requests and procedures issued by the Metropolis, the Holy Cross COVID Safety Team, and the Parish Council;
- I have been asymptomatic from fever and cough for at least 14 days; and
- I understand the risks of exposure for individuals deemed “high risk.”