BAA Members with email 080917
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE SIGNING UP!
This is a first come, first served signup to reserve a display space for a one-month period at Harbor Village Gallery & Gifts. After you have signed up you will receive more information from BAA staff, including a contract. The contract will explain your responsibilities, payments, etc. This test-run space is only available to artists who have not previously been permanent or test-run artists.
Harbor Village Gallery & Gifts (G2), our co-op gallery, has a space open for a BAA guest artist to test-run exhibiting and selling at this retail location. This space is available immediately until all permanent slots for HVG & G BAA members are filled. Additional spaces may be available for test-run signups if any member leaves the permanent list. We will continue to recruit for a full-time G2 member to permanently fill any empty space.
- You must be an active BAA member in good standing for at least the previous 3 months before signing up.
- Slots are for one month duration, from the 1st day of the month through the last day of that month. Although an artist can move into the space anytime during the month, the fee will not be pro-rated. The fee will not be adjusted based on number of days in the month, plus or minus. Schedule or fee will not be adjusted based on the amount of weekends in any given month.
- Fee is $50 for one month. Member may sign up for an additional month at an additional cost of $115 (same rental fee that G2 artists pay every month) and only if there are no other takers for that month.
- Commission for guest artist is the usual 60/40 artist/BAA commission.
- Guest artist is required to work two weekend shifts during their month. You will be shadowing a permanent G2 member who will also be working that shift.
How spaces are allotted:
Exhibit space will be filled on a first come, first served basis. You do not sign up for a desired month. The available space will be offered to the first person who signs up on this form. A waiting list can be started. You may accept or decline the offered month. You may decline without penalty twice. If you decline a third time your name will go to the bottom of the list. If you decline to accept the space, the space will be offered to the next person on the list.
Email Sharon if you have any questions: [email protected]
Harbor Village Gallery & Gifts
|| Sharon Taylor