*Scroll down to view class schedule*
- Click HERE for location and directions
- Why join our rides? Read about the benefits of classes like we offer here
- We strongly advise that you sign up online for the class you wish to attend. If there are openings, you can drop in without sign up, but beware that a class may be canceled if there are no registrants less than 1 hour prior to class start time.
- Arrive 15-30 minutes prior to class start time to allow enough time for bike set up, locker room use, warm up, etc.
- Every class participant (who is not a St. Luke's Fitness Center monthly member) pays $5 to the front desk. This gives you entry and full access to the entire gym for the day, including private showers, locker rooms, towels, exercise equipment, etc.
- Bring your own bike, cycling shoes, water bottle, clothing, nutrition, etc. to ride indoors
- If your bike is wet, snow-covered, or muddy, please be courteous and WIPE IT DOWN prior to bringing it into the gym. There is a vestibule where you can do this in warmth. If you're not able to dry your bike, you will need to carry it (not roll it) through the gym to our CompuTrainer set-up in the back of the facility.
- Ask front desk staff to direct you back to our cycling studio in the "Wayback Turf" area
- Proceed back to our CompuTrainers to sign in and pay for your ride in cash. If you want to pay by card, we will email an invoice to you that can be paid online (small processing fee will apply). See ride rates below.
- If our current schedule doesn't suit your available times, email [email protected] and we will see if we can add a class time that works for you!
Entry to St. Luke's for Our Riders *Provides entry + full access to rest of facility for the day
• St. Luke's Fitness Center monthly members: FREE
• Non-Fitness Center members: $5 (normally $10)
Rates *Applies to all standard rides (up to 90 min) and coached classes (up to 60 min)
• FREE (please note, if you already had a free first ride at our previous Emmaus location, that counts as your first ride)
• Current EnMu Club members | St. Luke's Fitness Center members | Juniors (<18 yo): $10
• Non-members: $12
6 ride pass
• Current EnMu Club members | St. Luke's Fitness Center members | Juniors (<18 yo): $50 (6 rides for the price of 5)
• Non-members: $60 (6 rides for the price of 5)
Unlimited 6 Month ride pass (Nov 1 - May 1) *Cost will be prorated if starting after Nov 1
• Current EnMu Club members | St. Luke's Fitness Center members | Juniors (<18 yo): $520
• Non-members: $620
Unlimited 6 Month ride pass (May 1 - Nov 1) *Cost will be prorated if starting after May 1
• Current EnMu Club members | St. Luke's Fitness Center members | Juniors (<18 yo): $260
• Non-members: $310
St. Luke's Fitness & Sports Performance Center (Wayback Turf Area), 501 Cetronia Rd., Allentown, PA
|| Craig Sheckler