While the holiday season is full of joy and good cheer, it can also be a stressful and challenging time for our youth, many of whom are without family and a place to call home. Each year we offer a special opportunity for families, individuals, or groups to donate a home-cooked meal on a designated evening throughout the holiday season. Our staff consistently rates this program as especially meaningful for our youth. Providing an evening meal, to either Chase House or The Source, during this time is a wonderful way to give the gift of "Home" this holiday season.
The process is simple:
- Sign up to donate a meal at either Chase House (10 youth) or The Source (15 youth)
- Please help with variety of meals for our youth by commenting on what you plan to bring
- Make an already prepared meal in your home and place in disposable containers (must provide a main dish, side, & salad/veggie. Dessert & beverages are optional but appreciated)
- Please bring the meal hot and ready to serve. If needed, we are able to heat up in our oven on-site but would prefer a ready to eat meal.
- Deliver meal on your designated day to your designated shelter during the time listed in the sign-up sheet. If you need to bring at a different time than listed, please contact Will at [email protected]
*Please note: For the anonymity and confidentiality of the youth we serve, we ask anyone who is dropping of meal, be 18 years of age and out of high school.
The Source is located at 3080 Broadway, Boulder, 80304
Chase House is located at 3682 Chase Court, Boulder, 80305
Thank you for taking the time to touch the lives of youth in crisis by providing a meal.