Thank you for your interest in providing a meal to youth at TGTHR! This is such a huge help to our staff and a homecooked meal for our program participants really means so much. Please read over the details below and reach out with any questions.
PLEASE: To avoid having the same meal back to back write in the 'My Comment' section what meal you plan to prepare or have delivered to ensure variety. Also be sure to look at the meals at your location a day or two before/after your day. :)
Also be sure to double check which location you have signed up to deliver to!
- Chase House: (see email for address) 4-6pm delivery time.
- 4 program participants currently and 2 staff. (Providing enough for staff is optional but always appreciated)
- Youth are not eating many salads. Please consider making a veggie on the side instead.
- Allergy: 1 youth, lactose intolerant.
- One youth greatly dislikes ONIONS.
- House phone: 303-499-1241
- The Source: 3080 Broadway 5-6pm delivery time.
- 9 program participants and 2 staff. (Providing enough for staff is optional but always appreciated)
- Dietary Restriction: One youth is VEGETARIAN.
- Dietary Preference: One youth does not eat pasta.
- The Source phone: 303-447-1207
Please note that a vegetable is required in or on the side with each meal. Drinks, dessert etc. are optional but always appreciated!
Bring meals in disposable containers. Meals can be packed into bulk containers, do not need to be single serve. There are kitchens at both locations for meals to be reheated but may be brought hot.
Please leave knock and leave meal at front door or call the house phone upon delivery.
Be sure to note which location you choose when signing up for a meal. Chase House or The Source.
We ask that you be open to meal feedback.
Contact for Questions:
Mo's Email: [email protected]
Mo & TGTHR staff
Thank you so much for all your love and support during these unknown times.
Support those who support us: Cosmo’s Pizza, Proto’s, Lindsay’s Deli, Pasta Jay’s, T/aco, Ruthie's, Hapa on Pearl, Foolish Craigs, River and Woods, Snarfs, The Post, G&B Culinary, Dish Gourmet. Or a place of your choosing.