Brooke Meyer Photographs
Photo Sessions at the CBC Annex - 1 to 4 PM, Saturday, 1 Aug 2020
From George Hurrell in 1930's Hollywood to Studio Harcourt in Paris today, classic cinema portraits evoke glamour, grace and character.
The authentic look of Made in Hollywood spotlights with Fresnel lenses is unmistakable. Finely controlled and shaped, traditional Tungsten lamps emit a smoother spectrum of light than any other artificial source. Their crisp light resembles sunlight and makes skin come alive.
- Professionally Guided Session
- Private, Password Protected gallery online by 7 August for your selection. I will also finish edit one I recommend.
- One Fully Edited Image Selection
- Includes a Mounted Frame Ready Print (11"x14" on 16"x20") or Ready To Hang 11"x14 on Standout Mount. Detailed descriptions are in the attached brochure and I'll have samples at session.
- Additional prints and sizes are available at 15% discount from brochure prices. Purchased Prints include Web Size Files.
- After selection, your Print will be Drop Shipped to your home in about a week.
- Sessions are $185 plus NC Sales Tax. I'll e-mail an invoice after you sign up. Payable online with any Debit/Credit/Paypal account or a Check at session.
Questions? Please e-mail me: [email protected]
1:00pm - 4:30pm EDT
Cary Ballet Annex - Studio F
3761 NW Cary Parkway, Cary, NC 27513