2018 Breakfast Volunteers
On Thursday, October 18, Artemis Center will host it's annual Breaking the Cycle Fundraising Breakfast. This vital fundraiser see over 500 community members where they will learn more about domestic violence and Artemis Center.
We are in need of help for starting with preparations a few days before the event, set up the night before, and volunteers for the event (including being a greeter at the beginning and tear down.)
Tuesday, October 16 | 1 - 4 PM
1) You will do various tasks at Artemis Center to help us prepare for the Wednesday set up and Thursday event
Wednesday, October 17 | 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM*
1) You will help us start gathering supplies and helping us pack things that will be needing to be transported to the Sinclair Conference Center.
2) *Sinclair is having an event until 5:30 PM, so they have told us we can start setting up the space at Sinclair starting at 7 PM and finish at 9:30 PM. However they told us we may be able to get in earlier, so we thank you for your patience!
3) If we are able to get into Sinclair earlier, we may need a few people to help transport items in their car from Artemis to Sinclair (which is only a few blocks from Artemis) and help unpack there.
Wednesday, October 17 | 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM*
1) *Sinclair is having an event until 5:30 PM, so they have told us we can start setting up the space at Sinclair starting at 7 PM and finish at 9:30 PM. However they told us we may be able to get in earlier, so we thank you for your patience!
2) We will potentially need your help at Artemis Center first transporting items to Sinclair (which is only a few blocks from Artemis)
3) We will need your help at Sinclair unpacking the transported items and start setting up the tablescapes. Examples will be shown to you before you start this task.
Wednesday, October 17 | 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM*
1) If we are unable to get in earlier, this time slot will be to finish the table scapes and finish setting up event space to be prepared for Thursday.
Thursday, October 18 | 7:15 AM - 9:30 AM
1) You will arrive by 7:15 AM to get your instructions for being a greeter.
2) You will greet guests from 7:30 AM until ~ 8 AM (the program will begin at 8 am) and let them know what their table number is from a guest list we will provide you with.
3) From 8 AM - 9 AM, most volunteers will seated in the back of the room and sit through our one hour event. Some folks may be seated at our "registration table" (we do not actually do registration, but guests can come here for questions or to see where their table is)
4) At 9 AM, Some volunteers will stay at the "registration table" to collect Table Captain envelopes (which is will have donations in them) and hand out bathroom posters for guests who ask for them.
5) Other volunteers will start the tear-down of the tablescapes. You'll be collecting program books, event takeaway (pen, sticky notes, ribbons, etc), table toppers (this will be Artemis branded, not the actual table numbers), sponsor tent cards, and any Table Captain envelopes or donations left behind).
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Call or text Kelly or Jess with Artemis Center
Kelly - 937-681-9272
Jess - 937-479-5988
|| Artemis Center