Camp Raphael VBS: Franciscan Adventure
The joy of Jesus be with you! You are invited to sign your child up for Camp Raphael VBS: A Franciscan Adventure. Please read the the following details below before signing up your child(ren) up for four days of adventure with St. Francis!
- Who: Children who will be in 4K-5th grade as of September, 2021.
- When: Monday July 19th-Thursday July 22nd
- Where: St. Raphael Church
- When: There will be a morning and evening session each day. You may sign up your child(ren) to attend one of the following time slots:
- AM Session: 9:00-10:45
- PM Session: 6:00-7:45
- Cost: $20 per child. In order to secure your child's spot, we ask all payments be submitted to the attention of Anne Glowcheski at the parish office by Monday, July 12th. If you are writing a check please write VBS in the memo section.
- Space is limited at both sessions. Registrations are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Volunteers: Volunteers are needed for both the morning and evening sessions. You can access the signup for volunteers by clicking here.
Further details regarding dropoff/pickup and health and safety guidelines will be communicated to parents no later than Monday, July 12th. If you have questions please contact Jessie Adrians (jessie.adrian[email protected]).
Director of Religious Education.
|| Jessie Adrians