Scott Sivley and family are creating an immersive visual display for people to come and enjoy during the month of October. While the display is free to the public, any monetary donations received will be given to Family Promise of SCV to help house local families experiencing homelessness. Front of the line passes are available with a $10 donation per person.
Here is a link to the event for more information: www.bewarethedarkrealm.com
We need your help! Family Promise of SCV is looking for outgoing and vocal volunteers to work at the end of the walkthrough. Asking people if they had a good time, advertising that you are collecting any monetary donations to benefit Family Promise, etc. Volunteers must be responsible since they will be handling cash and personable/not afraid to start conversation.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a scary event. Please be aware if bringing children.
**COVID19 INFORMATION & FAQs**
- All volunteers must be 18 years old or accompanied at all times by an adult.
- Please list all volunteer names in the comment section.
- All volunteers must sign a COVID19 related waiver.
- All volunteers must wear a mask fully covering their nose and mouth the entire time (exception: taking sips of water bottle) and practice social distancing.
- Restrooms and bottled water will be available.
- Event begins at 7pm, but volunteers are asked to arrive by 6:30pm for parking.
Any questions, please contact Rachel Rieckhoff at [email protected] If you have questions or concerns during your volunteer shift, please text or call her at 661-310-6538.
Thank you for your help! If you are unable to work the event, please share the event's website in order to spread the word!
28621 Sugar Pine Way, Santa Clarita, CA 91390
|| Program Manager Family Promise of SCV