St Peter Parish
Per the recommendation of the Archdiocese and in response to the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic, we are only able to have 120 people attending each weekend Mass.
Here are the Safety Guidelines about attending Mass during this time:
- If you are ILL, showing SYMPTOMS of the Coronavirus, have been in CONTACT with someone who has Coronavirus, considered VULNERABLE due to health pre-conditions or OVER 60 years of age, we ask that you to remain at HOME and participate via livestream at www.stpstc.org
- To maintain “physical distancing,” masks are required for all children 3 and above and for all adults. Please bring your own mask. If you do not have your own, we have a limited supply of masks available in the church.
- Individuals/families are asked to sit at least six feet from others and every other pew will be available for seating. At our fuller Masses, an usher may instruct you where to sit.
- Church doors will be propped open, holy water and hymnals have been removed, and hand sanitizer is available throughout the church.
- Communion Procedure: Communicants are asked to approach the priest/deacon in a single file line leaving six feet from the person ahead of you. When you arrive at the priest/deacon, temporarily remove your mask, carefully receive Holy Communion in the hand and replace the mask after receiving. Making a Spiritual Communion remains a prudent option.
Thank you for your understanding, patience, and cooperation during this difficult time, as we all navigate this temporary situation together!
|| St Peter Catholic Church St Charles