*Facilitator: Larisa A. Traga, LCSW, MAC*
*Member of Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers*
*June 4 & 7, 2021 *
*10am-3pm PDT (pacific daylight savings time), lunch break from 12-1pm*
FEE: $185 if register by May 15; $200 after May 15, 2021***
$345 For Both Introductory and Advanced Workshops
Please register and pay by May 25, 2021 deadline
To register for Advanced:
*** Please send payment via Zelle (contact Larisa Traga) , Apple Pay ([email protected]) or VenMo (@Larisa-Traga) upon registering within 2-4 days.
This workshop will be a highly interactive Motivational Interviewing (MI) Fundamentals experience. This will be facilitated live with large group discussion, small group activities and dyad exercises virtually through the use of whole group experience and smaller, focused breakout room design.
As a result of these sessions, you will be able to:
- Identify the four components of MI Spirit
- Distinguish between MI Consistent and Inconsistent Behaviors
- Identify the four processes of a motivational conversation
- Form quality open questions within each of the four processes
- Identify strengths and skills to affirm
- Form reflective statements
- Identify change talk
- Identify the elements of an effective change plan
The session will cap at 20 individuals, to maximize interaction and value for each. Zoom instructions will be sent a couple of days before the date of workshop.
Please review the slots below and click on the button to sign up. Looking forward to working with you soon. Thank you!