- Auditions will be held from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm on Saturday November 9th
- Invited Callbacks will take place on Sunday November 10th starting at 6:00 pm
- Please bring a DETAILED list of your conflicts for the rehearsal process to your audition. You will be asked to fill out a conflict calendar with as much precision as you can. Please include any holiday travel plans.
- If you are unable to make it to auditions or callbacks but are still interested in the project, PLEASE email director, Tyler Stouffer, at [email protected] to discuss audition alternatives.
- The first rehearsal will be held Saturday November 23rd from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm with a one hour lunch break
- The Little Mermaid will run January 10, 2020 – February 9, 2020. Specific performance times are still in negotiation and will be posted at auditions.
- All auditions and callbacks will be held at The La Habra Depot Playhouse-
311 S. Euclid St. La Habra, CA
- The Little Mermaid is a non-union volunteer production. There is no pay.
- The Little Mermaid is Produced by Mysterium Theater Producing Artistic Director Marla Ladd, Directed and Music Directed by Tyler Stouffer, Choreographed by Josh Alvarez, Stage Managed by Carly Jean Paul and Assistant Stage Managed by Katie Handley
- For your audition, please bring a headshot and resume and prepare 32 bars (1 minute) of a song in the style of the show (Disney). Please bring sheet music in the correct key. An accompanist will be provided. You may also perform to a karaoke track on your phone, but sheet music is always preferred.
- The role of King Triton has been cast. All other roles are open.
- Performers of all ages, genders, and ethnicities are encouraged to audition. Please do not “type” yourself out.
- To see a character breakdown and rehearsal calendar, please visit www.mysteriumtheater.com/auditions
|| Tyler Stouffer