A Better Body is excited to offer chair massages at TDS! Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign-up and pay. Thank you!
Chair massages are held in conference room 2507, located on the second floor just behind the receptionist's desk at the CCW.
Be on-time for your appointment to avoid cutting into your appointment time. Being late may result in a shortened massage.
You'll remain fully clothed during the massage.
All TDS chair massages are scheduled through A Better Body and our online system and must be paid for at the time of scheduling.
Session costs: $16 for 15 minutes, $32 for 30 minutes (sign up for two consecutive slots).
Remember to bring cash along to your appointment to provide gratuity to the massage therapist.
(Sign up dates for the following months will open 30 days ahead of time)
By signing up for a chair massage, you are consenting to the following terms.
- You understand the massage provided is for the basic purpose of relaxation and relief of muscular tension.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort during the session, you will immediately inform the therapist, so the pressure and/or technique may be adjusted to your level of comfort.
- A massage should not be construed as a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis, or treatment by a physician, chiropractor or other qualified medical specialist for any physical ailment that you are aware of.
- You understand that massage therapists are not qualified to perform skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat any physical or mental illness.
24 Hour Cancelation Policy:
Need to change your appointment time or cancel more than 24 hours in advance? No problem!
If you need to move your appointment to a different time you can do so simply by editing your spot on the sign up. If all of the slots are filled, you could switch times with someone else by contacting that TDS employee you would like to switch with. Be sure to tell the massage therapist that you're switching with another employee, provide the name of the employee and the time slot.
If you need assistance, E-mail us by clicking the contact button below and we will be happy to cancel your appointment, and either refund your prepaid amount (within the guidelines of our cancelation policy) or move your appointment to a future date/time.
- Any Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will be charged half of the amount of the service.
- Any Cancellations made less than 4 hours in advance will be charged the full amount of the service.
- We understand that things come up and will try and be as accommodating as possible while still respecting the massage therapists time and allowing other to take advantage of openings.
We hope you enjoy your massages at TDS!
|| A Better Body