MassArt International Education Center
All COF Students, Faculty and Staff are encouraged to make an appointment below to apply for or renew their U.S. Passport. If there are no appointments left, please email Amy Holland at [email protected] to be added to the waitlist.
Be sure to bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Complete the DS–11 (U.S.Passport Application) form if you are a first time applicant, have lost your valid passport, were under the age of 16 when your previous passport was issued, or your most recent passport was issued more than 15 years ago.
- Complete the DS-82 (U.S. Passport Renewal Application) form if your passport was issued less than 15 years ago and it is in your possession (any name change must be accompanied by a certified name change document).
- Citizenship Evidence
- This includes: Certified birth certificate, Naturalization Certificate, or Previous U.S. Passport photocopy of citizenship evidence. (Copy services will be availavle at the event.)
- Identification Driver’s License or State ID (if your ID is from out of state, please bring a second form of ID such as a work ID, student ID, insurance card.)
- Photocopy of Identification
- This includes the front and back of all IDs. (Copy services will be availavle at the event.)
- Passport Photo x 2
- Photos must be 2x2, in color, white background, no glasses worn. Photo services available at the event for a fee of $15.00.
- Please see travel.state.gov for fees.
- No cash or credit cards will be accepted. Checks or money orders only will be accepted and two checks/money orders are needed. One check will be for the post office services and one check for the Department of State passport fee.
We hope to see you there!