Colonel Irvine School Council & Colonel Irvine Parent Advisory Association
We would like to thank our tireless Irvine Teachers and Admin staff by providing treats and snacks once a month for the duration of the year. We are looking for parent support through the generous donation of INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED & PACKAGED beverages, fresh fruit/veggies, savoury snack or sweet treat for up to 60 staff.
Feel free to click on an item on the list below and sign up for any item(s) you can support! PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID, for the safety of our staff, we cannot serve openly shared items. Kindly bring the snack or treat item to the school for 8:30 am in the morning with a note "For staff appreciation - Friday Treat days" on it.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED & PACKAGED ITEMS - feel free to bring homemade or premade treats/snacks however, due to covid protoccols, we are asking that all items must be PRE-WRAPPED and/or PACKAGED INTO INDIVIDUAL SERVINGS as, for the safety of our staff, we cannot serve openly shared items.
- Identify item & quantities - please list what item & the specific quantities you will be bringing (eg. 12 bags of popcorn, one fruit tray divided into 12 servings, case of 24 pop, etc.).
- Variety of items - we are looking for specific items (allergen free, etc.) to make sure all our teachers' allergy/food restriction needs are met.
- Ingredient list - please include original packaging OR an ingredient list so that staff with allergies are aware of what is in each item. There are allergies to gluten, nuts, mustard, garlic, dairy, and MSG among staff. Other dietary restrictions include pork and meat/seafood.
- Preparation free - please make sure your items require no preparation or heating up and can last sitting out on a counter for most of the day.
- Limited refrigeration - some items such as beverages or fruit trays can be left in the staff fridge with a sign posted on the fridge door.
- Containers - if you would like your food containers back, kindly label them with your child's name, homeroom & teacher.
Thank you in advance for your part in this opportunity to celebrate the people who work so closely with your children year-round - our wonderful Irvine staff!
Irvine Staff Lunchroom
|| CISC/CIPAA Colonel Irvine School Council & Parent Advisory Assoc