Hello Irvine Community!
Colonel Irvine School has events and activities coming up that could use your help! We have many volunteer opportunities throughout the year. If you can make any of these dates or even just part of the day, please sign up below and indicate your availability in the comment area. Thank you in advance for your support! We could not do this without our amazing volunteers*!
*Please note that for most activities, you must have current police clearance to volunteer. If you have clearance from another CBE school, you can have it transferred to Irvine. Please check with the office for more information.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
- Sep 19 - Picture Day (8:30am - 2:00pm)
- UPDATED Wed, Sep 25 - Terry Fox Run & Pep Rally (8:45am - 12:00pm)
- Support staff, direct students around the course & assist at the assembly after the run.
Ongoing Year-round Volunteer Opportunities
- In-school Volunteer - (Coming soon) If you can come for an hour or a whole day, any time is appreciated to support our Irvine school staff! Please note that for these slots only, each entry is for the whole month not the date listed. You may be working with any teachers/staff who have requested support will contact you to arrange for dates/times:
- Learning Commons is in need of weekly volunteers to support the Librarian. Please email Ms Gwen Woodhouse ([email protected]) for more details.
- Available Volunteer - If you are unable to support the listed opportunities but would still like to volunteer, pls sign up here and list the dates/times you are available in the comment area so that teachers are aware of when they can call on you. If you do not have CPS clearance yet, pls let them know as often there are tasks that do not require a security clearance.
CISC & CIPAA
e | [email protected]
Subscribe to the CISC/CIPAA Google News Group: groups.google.com/d/forum/cisc-cipaa-news
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY - Personal information is collected under the Personal Information Protection Act for the purposes of operating the events/activities of Colonel Irvine School and/or the Colonel Irvine School Council/Parent Advisory Association as well as to send you CISC/CIPAA news updates. If you have any questions about this collection, please email us at [email protected].